Alphabet of financial literacy
Modern person simply need to navigate to the basic tools of capital growth on the background of the general distribution of various financial services. The program of TeleTrade seminars focus on issues relating to the basics of stock trading, the economies of leading countries, methods of forecasting exchange rates and the value of other assets.
Please note that the list of facts in some regions may differ from those shown below.
APPLICATION FOR TRAINING
Programme of seminars and lectures
Topic 1. Introduction
- Information about the company: its history, its position in the market, network of branches and partners
- Overview and segmentation of the global financial markets:
stock markets (stocks, bonds), commodity markets, precious metals market, the derivatives market (derivatives), foreign exchange market
- General characteristics of the foreign exchange market, its features and benefits
- interbank OTC market
- list of tradable currency pairs
- round the clock trades, sessions
- market participants
- the absolute level of liquidity
- the global nature of the market, an electronic quotation system
- complete equality of "bull" and "bear" directions
- position to buy and sell
- quotes, lots, spreads, swaps
- cost of the item
- lack of commissions and slippages
- margin trading system
Topic 2. Fundamental analysis
- The main factors of fundamental analysis (based on real life examples)
- Economic indicators
- An example of the transaction on the news
- Interest rate and banks
- Statements of politicians
- Intervention, the value for exporters and importers
- The principles of the transactions in the TeleTrade trading program
- Trading conditions and calculation of the results of the transaction (the formulas and examples):
- income accounting for the year or month on the long-term trend
- technical intraday trade with the trend, assessment of profitability. Calculation of profit (examples)
- Stop Loss and Take Profit (statement of principle) and profit fixation
- Transactions on the market and pending orders and their types
- Methods for limiting the financial risks
Topic 3. Technical analysis
- What is technical analysis "Dow Theory"
- Types of charts: bar, candle, line graphs, tic-tac-toe
- Support and resistance
- Trends, their views (bullish, bearish, side)
- The positions of the trend from the trend line and the breakdown of the trend
- Trade in a sideways trend
- Reversal patterns, continuation patterns
- Computer analysis and the basics of trading
- Main indicators
- Fibonacci levels
- The use of all types of analysis
The course of practical Forex training
The duration of the course - 2 weeks
Passing practical training is recommended after attending orientation workshop
and lecture series for beginners, "Financial Markets: First Steps"
- Introduction to the operation of the TeleTrade terminal.
- Daily analysis of the major currency pairs.
- Drawing up of trading plans.
- Managing demo account.
- Discussion of real-life situations in the financial markets: past and current movements forecasts.
- Features of the practical application of proven methods of fundamental and technical analysis, trading tactics in the real price movements.
- Basics of computer analysis:
- oscillators (RSI, MACD, Stochastic, etc.)
- trend indicators (the moving averages, DMI, etc.)
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE COURSE
- Introduction with the trading terminal MetaTrader v4.00 or v5.00 and its capabilities. The list of trading instruments (currency pairs, gold, oil futures, CFD on the U.S. stocks and stock indexes), browsing history quotes on major instruments. Examples of the reaction of currency pairs on the economic and political news. Building trade corridors and price levels on the charts. Drawing up of of joint forecasts. The commission of the first deals with a demo account in real time with the help of a consultant or master classes.
- Trading on the macroeconomic fundamentals on the example of one or two indicators from the list: employment data (Non-farm payrolls), the foreign trade balance, inflation (CPI, PPI), the U.S. GDP, PMI (U.S. ISM, ISM service, Michigan sentiment, Chicago PMI, German IFO and ZEW), the inflow of foreign capital (TICS), sales figures and demand. Independent commission of trainees transactions on a demo account, including the output parameters online.
- Examples of movements in the past, and analysis of the current situation in the financial markets. Dependence of behavior of financial markets and the world's stock exchanges. The practical relationship between the behavior of quotations of gold, oil and the behavior of other markets. Examples of the use of this relationship during the actual trading. Independent commission of trainees trading online. Initial analysis of completed transactions.
- Detailed analysis of the transactions made by the trainees in previous sessions. The practical application of the methods of technical analysis and fundamental trading tactics. The commission of trainees independent transactions with the dismantled examples and experience.
- Psychological aspects of trading. The importance of understanding ourselves and our reactions to events for successful trading. Psychology amateur and professional market. The analysis deals with the trainees in terms of material classes. Search for additional reserves to improve trade (individually). The commission of trainees independent transactions.
- The U.S. Federal Reserve, the European Central Bank, the Bank of England, Bank of Japan and the central banks of other countries: the role of regulator in practice, the mechanisms of money creation and monetary policy. Interest rates and their impact on the movement of financial markets. Carrying out control operations on the open market, the issue and redemption of government treasury bonds, mortgage-backed securities. Features of the Fed's policy and central banks, as well as its reactions including financial markets crisis. Examples of movements on the news after the statements and reports of representatives of the U.S. Federal Reserve. Developing the correct tactics in such cases.
- Self transactions trainees, individual analysis of the "flight". The main mistakes beginners. Test your own trading system (TS). Evaluation of the results of trade vehicle. Optimization of trading strategies - skills of successful (break-even in the long run) trade.